- New Floating Brace Design!
- Breaking Strength of High-Tensile Wire
- What is the Best Way to Train Pigs to Electric Fence?
- Kencove Acquires PasturePro
- Building a Better Fence
- Electric Fence Is What Makes Grazing Feasible Today
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 5
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 4
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 3
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 2
Category Archives: PasturePro Posts
Kencove Farm Fence Supplies, a leading manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fencing supplies, announces that it has acquired Forester Industries, LLC. Forester Industries, LLC is the exclusive manufacturer of PasturePro fence products. Using a patented process, Forester Industries creates lighter, stronger wood-plastic composite posts for electric fence systems. Manufactured in Nevada, Mo., PasturePro posts contain no […]
The PasturePro Post is an oriented wood-plastic composite rod. This means the post is half the weight and twice the strength of other composite materials. This material creates a self-insulating and virtually indestructible fence post. Because no fiberglass, PVC or hazardous materials are used in the manufacturing process, there is no risk of splinters, and […]
My task here is to briefly explain the “actual usage” and installation procedures of this post. The PasturePro post is intended to be used as a line post for electric fencing. So what does that mean? First, put out of your mind all the posts you have used in the past. Below are some thoughts […]
PasturePro Composite Fence Posts Frequently Asked Questions