- New Floating Brace Design!
- Breaking Strength of High-Tensile Wire
- What is the Best Way to Train Pigs to Electric Fence?
- Kencove Acquires PasturePro
- Building a Better Fence
- Electric Fence Is What Makes Grazing Feasible Today
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 5
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 4
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 3
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 2
Category Archives: Blog
For me it goes back to the old saying, “You don’t really know a subject until you have to teach it”. I have been repairing and building electric fences with my Dad for our beef herd and sheep flock as long as I can remember. However, it did not take much time as Quality Assurance […]
When determining the electrical needs of your fence system it is important to recognize the difference between volts and joules. A volt is a unit of measure assigned to the electrical potential or voltage across a conductor. However a joule is a unit of energy or work done, to move an electric charge through an […]