- Benefits of a Solar Energizer
- Winter Grounding
- New Floating Brace Design!
- Breaking Strength of High-Tensile Wire
- What is the Best Way to Train Pigs to Electric Fence?
- Kencove Acquires PasturePro
- Building a Better Fence
- Electric Fence Is What Makes Grazing Feasible Today
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 5
- 10 Most Common Electric Fence Problems, Part 4
Author Archives: Kencove
#5 Energy Leaks: An energy leak is a small energy loss from the fence line to earth and can occur for a number of reasons. Common reasons are heavy vegetation, debris, poor insulators, broken wire, or interference of neutral wires. You should constantly be on the lookout for vegetation that is growing up near electric […]