- Sacrifice Paddock
- Wire Gauge Thickness
- Benefits of a Solar Energizer
- Winter Grounding
- New Floating Brace Design!
- Breaking Strength of High-Tensile Wire
- What is the Best Way to Train Pigs to Electric Fence?
- Kencove Acquires PasturePro
- Building a Better Fence
- Electric Fence Is What Makes Grazing Feasible Today
Monthly Archives: April 2013
In continuation to my previous post regarding common electric fence problems, here are two more issues to keep in mind. #3 Lightning damage to a fence charger (Energizer): There is nothing more bothersome, than testing your fence the morning after a lightning storm and not getting a reading. Trying to outsmart Mother Nature can be […]