- Top 5 Fence Tools for High-Tensile
- Testing Electric Fence
- Sacrifice Paddock
- Wire Gauge Thickness
- Benefits of a Solar Energizer
- Winter Grounding
- New Floating Brace Design!
- Breaking Strength of High-Tensile Wire
- What is the Best Way to Train Pigs to Electric Fence?
- Kencove Acquires PasturePro
Monthly Archives: January 2013
When determining the electrical needs of your fence system it is important to recognize the difference between volts and joules. A volt is a unit of measure assigned to the electrical potential or voltage across a conductor. However a joule is a unit of energy or work done, to move an electric charge through an […]